Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to School



When people consider ways to improve themselves, continuing their education is almost always a thought.  In 2011, I finished my bachelor's degree and while I thought I'd eventually get my masters, I wanted to do it slowly on the side.  I simply wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my life yet, and didn't want to contniue going to school to put off "real life".

But now, I've decided that I need to go back to school and get my master's degree.  Join me on the journey.

Here's the breakdown:
  • Decide on a degree
  • Choose a school
  • Determine costs per credit and configure into budget
  • Complete application requirements
  • Register for classes
That all seems way too easy.  Why should I wait?

*Image credit to weknowmeme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment